Applications Engineer (Industrial Metrology)
Closing Date : 30 June 2023
- Provide applications support including demo measurements and training for our range of industrial metrology solutions such as CMMs, roughness, roundness, form, gear testers, projectors, X-Ray CT and portable-arm CMMs and laser trackers and related software.
- Provide measurement services, programming and consultancy in or with the use of our range of equipment and solutions and maintaining orderliness of our demo centre showroom.
- Update CRM on timely and effective basis for team-wide follow up and teamwork support.
- You will report to the Applications Manager, who will guide you in your development and projects. You are expected to be able to work both independently and inter-dependently and effective basis for team-wide follow up and support.
- Good recognised Bachelors/Master Degree in Physics, Engineering or relevant Sciences fields with some relevant working experience and exposure to dimensional metrology
- An interest in industrial metrology as a competitive enabler for today's manufacturing
- A team player with strong inter-personal communications skills, integrity, and discipline
- Have your own car transport
The successful candidate can expect a competitive remuneration package with benefits. Please email your detailed resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or download our Excel Application Form here, complete and send to the above-named email.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.