Bruker Alicona, headquartered in Graz, Austria, is a global supplier of optical 3D surface measurement solutions, based on its proprietary Focus-Variation core technology, that combines micro CMMs and surface metrology functionalities for the measurements of form and roughness on an area basis, and complex and miniaturized 3D geometries. Measurements can be performed in production-near environments with repeatability and traceability to support manufacturing processes, as well as for quality assurance.
Bruker Alicona’s range of high resolution platforms for standard as well as special solutions include:
- InfiniteFocus® G6 is an accurate, fast and universal optical 3D measuring instrument for tolerances in the µm and sub-µm range. Components are measured area-based and with high resolution independent of size, material, geometry, weight and surface finish. A number of proven and new features combine the functionalities of a roughness measuring system (Ra, Rq, Rz/Sa, Sq, Sz) with the characteristics of a coordinate measuring machine.
- InfiniteFocusSL easy to use entry level system for high speed manual focus variation measurements
- EdgeMasterX / IF-Sensor R25: Cost-Efficient Profiler Platforms
- IF-Portable/IF-Profiler flexible handheld 3D surface profilometry for production or for larger components
- Turbine/Disc/Compact Cobots Range combine high-resolution, optical 3D measurement sensors and collaborative robots