The demands on the quality of your products are numerous and challenging. The tools in VGSTUDIO MAX provide you with the reliable results you need to make the right decisions to meet these demands. Whether you are using the all-encompassing technology of CT or other 3D data formats such as point cloud, mesh, and CAD; VGSTUDIO MAX covers all your requirements related to metrology, defect detection and assessment, material properties, or simulations in a single software. All of its analysis, simulation, and visualization tools fit perfectly into your digital workflow.
Obtain results quickly, easily—and with incredible accuracy. The metrology algorithms are tested by the national institutes PTB and NIST. Furthermore, VGSTUDIO MAX can determine the surfaces of your scanned objects, including the smallest details, with subvoxel accuracy.
Built for Efficiency
VGSTUDIO MAX gives you results you can use right away, including insightful graphics and comprehensive reports. It is built from the ground up to handle even large data sets. When dealing with repetitive tasks, powerful automation functions are at your side to help you speed up your work. Analyzing periodic structures of an object becomes a breeze with the easy replication of analyses.
Share your results without time-consuming format conversion: With the free myVGL viewer, everyone can open files in the .vgl format, the widely used standard for the exchange of 3D data from industrial CT.
Ready for Tomorrow
VGSTUDIO MAX is designed for seamless operation, whether in the laboratory, in production, or during the transition from laboratory to production. Its comprehensive set of features is based on a deep understanding of your current and future needs in the field of CT data analysis.
Thanks to its modular concept, VGSTUDIO MAX evolves with you. Step by step. And independently of your CT hardware.
Peace of Mind Included
When you choose VGSTUDIO MAX, you get the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you have a team of experts with a deep understanding of your tasks at your side. This begins even before the purchase when our sales experts help you configure your VGSTUDIO MAX and our consultants evaluate your specific challenges and continues long after the purchase: an update/ service agreement keeps your software up to date, a competent team of specialists with short response times is there to support you, and training courses at VG Academy get you up to speed in using VGSTUDIO MAX.
NEW IN VERSION 3.4 (AS OF JULY 2020, VERSION 3.4.1)
- VGSTUDIO MAX and myVGL for macOS
- Reverse Engineering
- New Visualization Option for Deviations of Geometric Tolerances
- Subvoxel-Accurate Defect Detection with VGEasyPore
- Contour Rendering of Defects
- Digital Volume Correlation Module
- New Integrated Reporting * Coming soon with a later version of 3.4
- Stress Tensor Export
- Exact Angle Reconstruction for Circular Trajectories
- Auto-Adjusting Opacity Curve
- New Tool Dock
- Support of 4K Displays
- Operating System Notifications
- Contrast Detail Diagram According to ASTM E 1441
- Faster Multi-Material Surface Determination
- Preview in Coordinate System Editor
- Helix Pattern in Coordinate Measurement Templates
- Finite Element Entity Sets Follow ROI Outline
- Color Overlay for Finite Element Entity Sets
- Visualization of Unconnected Element Sets
- Quick Play for Macros