myVGL Is the Free Viewer App for Projects Created with Volume Graphics Software
With myVGL, you can view 3D objects (in voxel, point cloud, mesh, and CAD format), the analyses and measurements performed on these objects, and the results.
myVGL is fully compatible to VGSTUDIO MAX, VGSTUDIO, and VGMETROLOGY as well as previous versions. It also offers the new, flexible reporting features of VGSTUDIO MAX.
PERFECT COMPANION TO VGSTUDIO MAX AND VGMETROLOGY
- This free software allows you to view analyses and visualizations created with VGSTUDIO MAX and VGSTUDIO interactively and in 3D.
- myVGL is the universal viewer app for projects saved in .vgl, .mvgl or the .vgarchive formats.
- myVGL can also be used to view metrology projects created with VGMETROLOGY or VGMETROLOGY ES (.mvgl files) – just as, of course, VGMETROLOGY VIEWER.
- Additionally, myVGL can open the handy single-files that combine all files, folders, and even the source data (.vgarchive files).
- myVGL is also able to open data sets with unloaded gray values and thereby save memory.
- Save all analysis results in a standardized folder and file structure with the new VG Report Format (.vgrf)
- Generate reports on all the analyses linked to an object with new top-level reporting.
- Together with Microsoft Excel, create comprehensive and completely customizable test reports (function requires Microsoft Excel).
- Publish .pdf files directly from myVGL.