Waygate Technologies, formerly GE Inspection Technologies (GEIT), is an industrial inspection solutions company. Waygate Technologies ensures safety, quality and productivity for major industries around the world.
With a rich heritage and more than 125 years of experience and excellence in NDT, Waygate Technologies helps customers drive digital transformation by applying state-of-the art data and analytics for best-in-class insights on their products and processes. Waygate Technologies enhances productivity, boost competitiveness, and provide the peace of mind that cars will start reliably, planes will fly safely, and phones will turn on smoothly.
Over the years, she consistently introduced many new innovations, leading to her being awarded the Frost & Sullivan’s 2016 Industrial Computed Tomography Company of the Year Award. Namely with the recent launch of innovations like the fast unique helix CT Speed|scan system, the high throughput blade inspection scanner Phoenix V|tome|x C HS as well as world’s first microCT system with scatter|correct technology, the high precision metrology Phoenix V|tome|x M scanner, Waygate Technologies has consolidated its industrial CT market leadership.”
Waygate Technologies' systems are used globally in microelectronics, material science, plastic injection mouldings, aerospace and automotive failure analysis, inspections and metrology industries. The line-up includes:
- Nanotom M highest resolution nanoCT ® system for scientific and industrial computed tomography and 3D metrology on a wide sample range
- V|tome|x S high-resolution system for 2D X-ray inspection and 3D computed tomography (micro and nano CT and for 3D metrology
- V|tome|x M versatile X-ray microfocus CT system for 3D metrology and analysis with up to 300kV/500W. Available also in metrology version and with Scatter|correct Cone Beam CT option
- V|tome|x C compact high powered mini-focus 450kV CT system for NDT and quality assurance in foundries or aerospace applications. Available with Fan Beam, Cone Beam and Cone Beam with Scatter|correct
- V|tome|x L - large customizable high-resolution 2D and 3D computed tomography systems
- Microme|x Neo / Nanome|x Neo microfocus 180kV/20W / nanofocus 180kV/15W) 2D system with CT option
- Speed|scan CT64 automated high-speed XCT at the production floor line